Helping women feel their very best

Endometrial Ablation

NovaSure®

No more Periods. Period.

Imagine your life without periods or PMS symptoms. Imagine never having to deal with headaches, bloating, pain and cravings due to your monthly cycle. Imagine no more heavy bleeding. You don’t have to imagine it anymore – it can be your reality!

The Ashford Center specializes in NovaSure®, a 90-second, in-office procedure that safely removes the lining of the uterus and ends your period and symptoms of PMS. Forever.

placeholder-content

The hormonal lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, sheds each month, resulting in a period. When this lining is removed, called endometrial ablation, the cause of your period and PMS symptoms are removed with it. The Ashford Center is proud to offer NovaSure. This procedure is ideal for patients who no longer wish to have children, and may be an alternative to hysterectomy and other forms of permanent birth control.

NovaSure takes just a few minutes to perform. This one-time procedure is minimally invasive, with no stitches or lengthy recovery time. Most women walk out of our office within an hour and resume normal activities the next day.

Dr. Clint Ashford has been a pioneer in the field of endometrial ablation, having performed over 1,200 of these procedures over the past decade. He is one of the most skilled physicians in the area of intrauterine procedures, making him the best choice for NovaSure. While results vary for other physicians offering this procedure, Dr. Ashford’s experience, precision and skill produces amazing results for the women he treats.  Click here to hear their stories.

At the Ashford Center, 85% of NovaSure patients never have a period again. The remaining 15% have dramatically diminished flow, resulting in lighter, shorter periods. Nearly all patients are satisfied with the procedure, and almost all patients would recommend it to a friend.

Best of all, all insurance providers cover this procedure, and our office staff will work with you to find the most cost-effective way to meet your healthcare needs.

Why suffer through another unpleasant period? Why wonder if you’re going to bleed through or double over with cramps in the middle of the day? Don’t let your entire life be controlled by your periods! Schedule an appointment with us today to learn more and see if you’re a candidate for NovaSure.

What our patients tell us about NovaSure

read more reviews

“I have recommended the procedure to my friends. All the women my age that are finished having children I encourage to do this. It’s life changing!

- Rebecca

Request an appointment

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.